The St. Andrews Orphan Care Committee exists to bring glory to God and further His kingdom by caring for the spiritual and physical needs of fostering and adopting families at St Andrews and our community through partnerships with like-minded local organizations. Our hope is to show the love of Christ and advance the gospel by educating, supporting and loving those in our church and community who are rising up to care for children in need.
- Pray for families who are, or are waiting to, foster or adopt. Pray for orphans- those in foster care currently and those being born needing families. Pray for birth mothers and families of origin
- Consider fostering or adopting
- Attend a Bethany Christian Services IMPACT Training
- Offer love and support to families with meals or child care
- Participate in diaper and formula drives and fundraising activities
Poets, Painters, & Storytellers 2019
March 2 @ 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Join Clement Arts for an evening of song, story, & art featuring musical guest, Sandra McCracken, as well as visual artist, Wayne Brezinka. This event benefits an adoptive family from Columbus, GA — the Chapman family.
Doors open at 6:15 pm. Tickets will be available for purchase at the door.
Save on ticket prices by ordering in advance HERE.
"Clement Arts is a local non-profit supporting gospel-centered foster care & adoption through the arts."
- Lifeline Childrens Services www.lifelinechild.org
- Clement Arts www.clement-arts.org/clement-care
- Department of Family and Children Services www.gadfcs.org/sso/index.jsp
- Sound Choices Pregnancy Services www.soundchoicespc.org
- Bethany Christian Services www.bethany.org
- Seneca Choices for Life www.senecacfl.life
- Foster Closet Columbus www.facebook.com/fosterclosetcolumbus
In July of 2017, St. Andrews went into partnership with Clement Arts and Promise 686 to implement the Clement Care model within our church. The goal of Clement Care is for churches to work together to ensure no child is left without a loving family by caring for broken families and providing a safe haven for vulnerable children. Through Clement Care, St. Andrews has not only been able to train advocates within our church, but has also been able to establish care communities to serve our members who are pursuing foster care and adoption. To learn more about Clement Arts and Clement Care, see the video below or visit their website.