The St. Andrews Orphan Care Committee exists to bring glory to God and further His kingdom by caring for the spiritual and physical needs of fostering and adopting families at St Andrews and our community through partnerships with like-minded local organizations. Our hope is to show the love of Christ and advance the gospel by educating, supporting and loving those in our church and community who are rising up to care for children in need.
- Pray for families who are, or are waiting to, foster or adopt
- Pray for orphans- those in foster care currently and those being born needing families
- Pray for birth mothers and families of origin
- Consider fostering or adopting
- Offer love and support to families with meals or child care
- Participate in diaper and formula drives
- Support our fundraising activities
There are currently no upcoming events.
- Lifeline Childrens Services www.lifelinechild.org
- Clement Arts www.clement-arts.org/clement-care
- Department of Family and Children Services www.gadfcs.org/sso/index.jsp
- Sound Choices Pregnancy Services www.soundchoicespc.org
- Bethany Christian Services www.bethany.org
- Seneca Choices for Life www.senecacfl.life
- Foster Closet Columbus www.facebook.com/fosterclosetcolumbus